Almost every woman of sexually active age faces issues related to sexual arousal. About 50 percent of females across the globe complaints of sexual dysfunction, however, it is more common in women after menopause.
If the low sexual drive or loss of libido is distressing female and causing relationship issues, ‘Female Viagra pill’ can be a great help.
What Does Viagra
- It increases the level of blood testosterone which a steroid hormone present in both male and female and is responsible for increasing sex drive.
- Boosts sexual recall.
- Female viagra relaxes smooth muscles of the blood vessels that are located around and inside genitals. When muscles are relaxed it enhances blood flow. Due to increase in the blood flow to the female genitals the sensitivity of the genitals to touch increases and stimulation becomes easy.
- Increases the number and intensity of orgasm that enhances sexual satisfaction.
- Increases vaginal lubrication.
How long Viagra Takes To Effect
After the intake of viagra pill, it takes it about 45 minutes to effect and the effect lasts up to 6 hours.
Viagra Pill Side Effects
- Facial flushing
- Sensitivity to light
- Stomach upset
- Impaired vision
- Nasal congestion
- low blood pressure
Rarely serious side effects such as ventricular arrhythmias or stroke may happen.
Who Should Not Take Viagra
- Pregnant female
- Lactating Mothers
- Taken with medicines such as CYP3A4 inhibitors
- With Alcohol. Female viagra taken with even a single drop of alcohol may lead to faintness and dizziness.
- Women with liver impairment
- Female with kidney problems
- Women on alpha blockers
- Female with sexual issues due to psychological causes should better consult a therapist instead.
Viagra pill is designed to deal with sexual disorder in female and boost sexual life. Experts, however, recommends stopping taking it if you find improvement in sex drive after eight weeks.
Viagra Pill Where To Buy
Our concern is your health. Keeping in mind the side effects of female viagra pill we recommend you to first consult your doctor for proper dose before taking it. Also, immediately see your doctor if you experience any side effects.